TAX SENIOR (ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN CHESHIRE- NORTH WEST BASED SPLIT BETWEEN WIRRAL, CHESTER AND CHESHIRE). ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTS IN WIRRAL AND CHESHIRE. SALARY 23K-35K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE. NEW ROLES DUE TO GROWTH.
Our client is a forward looking firm of Chartered Accountants covering Wirral, Chester and Cheshire. Our client has a number of specialisms including dentistry, franchising, doctors, opticians, charities and barristers. They are one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in Wirral and Cheshire.
A great opportunity for an experience Tax Senior to join our client’s busy tax department. Their client range is wide, covering a number of sectors and business sizes including business start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
- Handling a client portfolio covering personal tax compliance and tax return preparation.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and liaising effectively with clients and HMRC.
- Flexibility to meet client/department needs and deadlines.
- Our client would be interested in speaking with applicants who are either qualified, newly qualified or someone without any formal qualifications.
- Applicants should be fully conversant with income tax including personal tax compliance and planning.
- Applicants should have knowledge of domicile and residence issues, inheritance tax and trusts (would be an advantage although it is not essential).
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.