SOFTWARE QA MANAGER. BASED IN ALTRINCHAM. EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED QA MANAGER WHO WISHES TO JOIN A DYNAMIC, FAST-PACED SOFTWARE GROUP TO HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MARKET- LEADING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WITHIN THE NICHE GENERAL INSURANCE SECTOR. SALARY 45K-55K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE.
Our client provides the most complete, end-to-end digital insurance solution available today, enabling insurance companies to quickly and easily deploy digital tools and applications to more profitably manage their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Manager who wishes to join a dynamic, fast-paced software group to help shape the future of market-leading software solutions within the niche general insurance sector.
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to plan, develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality, with the ability to provide the full cycle of the QA service. Our client is a .NET house producing web-based applications and so are looking for someone with experience creating automated API and UI test in C# (Java experience would be considered) using Selenium and other .NET based tooling. Technical experience of test automation and orchestration using Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jira X-ray would be beneficial.
The QA Manager will also provide general supervision and technical guidance in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications. They maintain ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all products are defect-free and compliant with technical specifications.
- The QA Manager’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions and providing reporting and test result analysis.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- There is currently a small test team and you will be integral to implementing processes, as well as developing and growing this department in line with our ISO, PCI DSS quality standards and our strategic business plan.
The Main Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 1 year in a lead role or management position.
- The ability to provide the full cycle of the QA service
- C# (or Java) is essential
- Selenium is essential (and other .NET based tooling desired)
- Experience of automated API and UI testing
- Technical experience of test automation and orchestration using Azure DevOps, TeamCity or Jira X-ray would be beneficial
- Strong, inspiring leadership skills is a must
- Experience of ISO 9001/27001 and PCC DSS would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems,
- Employee Share Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Health Cover
- 33 days holiday a year (including public holidays)
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Monday morning breakfast
- Regular social events
- Charity fundraising events
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
- Salary Offer 45k-55k