SALES ENGINEER (CONTROL / INSTRUMENTATION): MANCHESTER BASED. £35-45K BASIC PLUS BENEFITS. WORLD LEADING COMPANY.
Our client is one of the worlds leaders in industrial instrumentation. They supply their smart technology to a wide range of industries. The company has continuous improvement at its core and this drives the culture and development of the company into their exciting future.
We are presently seeking an internal sales engineer for this client, to focus on temperature products.
· Front-line telephone & email enquiry response
· Primary responsibility for responding to RFQ’s with the preparation & delivery of proposals to
customers within the defined lead times
· Coordinates with customers, Field Sales, Sales Representatives & Service to identify applications &
offer creative solutions that meet application & operational needs & convince prospective customers
· Prepare customer quotations that are on time, technically accurate, commercially verified
· Follow-up on quotations with customers as agreed with Field Sales
· Maintain accurate & complete records in CRM
· Ensure that purchase orders are commercially complete & accurate before processing for order entry
in accordance with company procedures
· Answer customer technical & commercial queries, providing advice on technical solutions & benefits
· Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc
· On occasion it may be necessary to attend customer meetings, including customer site visits
· Ensure all activities are carried out in line with agreed company procedures
· Attend relevant technical training as required to maintain a high level of product & process
knowledge, including new products as & when released
The Ideal Candidate
Engineering or technical qualification preferred, but not essential with relevant experience
Experience in related field – instruments, control systems, automation, electrical etc.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
A professional, confident telephone manner
Be well organised, flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing workplace / environment
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Is This You?
If you are a sales engineer with the above skills then we want to speak with you. Send your CV in to us and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss further…
- Salary Offer 35k- 45k