SALES EXECUTVE – TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT (PREVIOUS RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE NOT ESSENTIAL, MOTIVATED SALES PERSON REQUIRED): COMMISSION ONLY BUT EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL £40-60k+ OTE. WORK FROM HOME.
Established in 2006, Dilectus are a boutique technical recruitment company enjoying a succesful period and looking to grow. We focus on the technical and sectors of particular expertise include Food & Drink, Petrochemical, Automotive, IT, Defence, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Fintech. Our customers range from households brands and world leading companies, through to smaller local businesses.
We want to find people with get up and go, drive and enthusiasm as well as a desire to learn the industries of our clients. You wil need to be able to balance being persistent and motivated to make things happen from a sales perspective, whilst also being professional and personable.
We have a small, closely knit team so crucial elements of this role are culture fit and someone who is self motivated and will be capable of working independently after initial learning and training. We offer a very friendly and sociable office environment with our tenants, in modern offices in a desirable country location.
We are currently seeking someone to drive our sales on a commission only basis initially – our average fee is over £5000 and with a 30% bonus on all placements made for a year on any placements made with a customer you bring on, this means excellent earning potential for a confident sales person.
Job Purpose: Successfully generate opportunities and leads
- Generating leads and following them up with calls and emails to arrange meetings for Director
- Develop understanding of technical recruitment, key words and competencies
- Learn Dilectus market – specialist client base, IT, Fintech, engineering and manufacturing markets
- Help grow and develop the Dilectus brand and market presence through social media
- Sales oriented approach / background. Enthusiastic and professional approach.
- Proven track record in a target driven sales environment or motivated to develop in this area with the right personal attributes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised, methodical approach to tasks including excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision – self motivated
- Strong PC skills, ideally including Microsoft Office
What We Can Offer
We can give you the chance to be involved in some of the most exciting industries in the world, and to learn skills to enable you to develop an exciting and rewarding career within recruitment.
We can offer the opportunity to be part of driving a successful small business to help us grow and develop. How far you can go will solely be down to you…
- Salary Offer potential £40k-60k