QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN CHESHIRE- NORTH WEST BASED SPLIT BETWEEN WIRRAL, CHESTER AND CHESHIRE). ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FIRMS OF CHARTED ACCOUNTS IN WIRRAL AND CHESHIRE. SALARY 25K-35K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE. NEW ROLES DUE TO GROWTH AND EXPANSION.
Our client is a forward looking firm of Chartered Accountants covering Wirral, Chester and Cheshire. Our client has a number of specialisms including dentistry, franchising, doctors, opticians, charities and barristers. They are one of the largest independent firms of charted accountants in Wirral and Cheshire.
You will be responsible for producing statutory accounts for sole traders through to limited companies, corporation tax computations, personal tax returns, advising on bookkeeping, management accounts and ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant required, (either newly qualified or recently qualified), who is ready to take the next step and assume more responsibility and develop the service that our client provides.
- Professional qualification such as an ACA, ACCA will be supported by strong experience gained in Professional Services.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally, you will wish to contribute to business development and assist in developing relationships with referrers such as banks and lawyers etc.
- Flexi-time working hours.
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing after five years.
- Option to purchase additional holidays.
- Free on site parking.
- Work place pension scheme.
- Non-contributory death in service benefit scheme.
- Payment of professional registration/subscription fees.
- In-house development courses
- External CPD courses.
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
- Salary Offer 25k-35k