PRODUCT OWNER – BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FINTECH): CHESHIRE BASED, NEW ROLE WITH AN EXCITING GROWING BUSINESS. NEGOTIABLE SALARY £55-75K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PLUS EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING UP TO 10% MATCHED PENSION, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, BONUS AND MORE.
We are presently seeking a Product Owner for our client to specialise in developing their Business Process Management systems. They are an exciting and fast growing Fintech company. With a significant recent investment into the business, this company is going from strength to strength, offering a dynamic and fast paced challenge with vast potential for growth.
You will guide the roadmap and development of Business Process Management.
Our client wants to implement a BPMS systems (workflow) into their business to manage a range of business processes, and support/develop it on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be involved in and advise on selecting the technology and working with technical team to advise and guide the implementation of the system. Also working with business users to help them with re-engineering their processes.
Strong experience with business process management and development using BPMN is essential, and we are also very interested in people who have worked with Appian, Pega or Camunda systems.
The successful candidate could be a Technical person, or a very computer literate Operational manager who has been in the middle of one or more BPMS implementations, and business process re-engineering.
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows
- Partner closely with stakeholders to execute roadmap
- Integrate customer feedback
- Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communication
- Partner effectively with distributed technology and operations teams to ensure that project deliverables remain on track and continue to meet business requirements
- Work with Business Leads to develop internal and external communications.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- 3+ years of specific Product Managementor Application Management experience
- Practical experience of managing complex projects with multiple deliverables through the entire project lifecycle from design to implementation.
- Experience in running working groups/ gathering business requirements across key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute under pressure.
- Strong presentation creation and presentation skills, confident presenting to senior management..
- Experience working within or understanding of an agile product development framework
- BPMN Process Engineering experience essential
- Experience with Appian, Pega or Camunda systems beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred, not essential with strong relevant experience outlined
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss the company and role within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to be part of a successful, fast growing business with an extremely bright future.
- Salary Offer 55k-75k