PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR/ASSISTANT. (ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN CHESHIRE- NORTH WEST BASED SPLIT BETWEEN WIRRAL, CHESTER AND CHESHIRE). ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTS IN WIRRAL AND CHESHIRE. SALARY 18K-24K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE.
Our client is a forward looking firm of Chartered Accountants covering Wirral, Chester and Cheshire. Our client has a number of specialisms including dentistry, franchising, doctors, opticians, charities and barristers. They are one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in Wirral and Cheshire.
Working within a busy but friendly payroll bureau located in Cheshire. You will be required to prepare payrolls for clients. Previous bureau experience is a main factor.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, 4weekly and monthly payrolls in a timely and accurate manner using the Star professional payroll system.
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries from clients and 3rd parties.
- Processing Auto Enrolment duties within the payroll software
- Dealing with HMRC (Inland Revenue) PAYE cheques.
- Filing, photocopying and administrative duties where necessary
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Quick learner
- Knowledge of Excel and Word advantageous
- Previous bureau experience
- Flexi-time working hours.
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing after five years.
- Option to purchase additional holidays.
- Free on site parking.
- Work place pension scheme.
- Non-contributory death in service benefit scheme.
- Payment of professional registration/subscription fees.
- In-house development courses
- External CPD courses.
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
- Salary Offer 18k-24k