NETWORK VALIDATION ENGINEERS (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY): BYDGOSZCZ, POLAND, SALARY CIRCA £17-28K EXCITING GROWING COMPANY UNDERGOING A PERIOD OF GROWTH AND POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT. NEW OFFICES AND GREENFIELD PROJECTS!
Our client is an exciting growing electronics company, with an innovative and high technology range of products. As part of their continued growth they are opening a new office in Poland, and are presently seeking a number of additional Network Validation Engineers. This is a really exciting opportunity for Network Validation Engineers looking for an exciting challenge in a new country.
We have an opportunity to join a hardware-oriented virtualization project revolving around the top of the line networking products. You will work directly with both current and future available 10gig+ products in the VMware environment. Your tasks will include, setting up deployment environments and performing manual and automated test passes to validate the behavior of physical and virtual networking solutions.
Engineers at Mobicaare a team of like-minded people who support each other, share knowledge and add real value to the customers’ services and products.
Experience & Skills
- Networking experience (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, routing, switching etc),
- Linux/Windows user experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Communicative English
Nice to Have
- Virtualization, especially with VMware
- Linux/Windows Server system administration
- Programming experience: Shell / Python / Powershell or similar
- CCNA, RHCSA, MCSA or similar
What can you expect from our client?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts willing to share knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to be part of a successful, fast growing business with an extremely bright future and huge potential.
- Salary Offer 17k-28k