MARKETING AND MEETING PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: 12 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT WITH LONGER TERM POTENTIAL (BASINGSTOKE): £12-16 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE. WORLD LEADING MULTINATIONAL COMPANY, FANTASTIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ROLE.
Our client is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, with a reputation for being one of the best organisations to work for globally; they offer a fantastic working environment. We are presently seeking a Marketing Project Co-ordinator to join our client’s team on an initial 12 month contract.
The marketing and meeting co-ordinator will support implementation and operationalisation of Specialty Business Unit (Biomed and Oncology) marketing and meeting activates for UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Coordination of UK and Ireland meetings
- liaise closely with the National Therapeutic Advisors for the respective brands to facilitate the planning and implementation of meetings across the UK and IE.
- Coordinate third party meeting (National and regional) sponsorship across Specialty brands.
- Checking and ordering the printing of all P2P meeting invites.
- Liaising with Local Customer Meeting Service Team (LCMS), Ethics and Compliance and other cross functional team members on P2P meetings, congresses and other queries/concerns.
- Raise purchase orders, and liaise with external parties to ensure invoicing is completed.
- Point of contact for general meeting enquiries on areas such as eP2P, events, webinars etc.
- Assist National Therapeutic Advisors for respective brands to complete Meeting requests.
- Support on marketing deliverables
- Support Specialty Business Unit brand teams with delivery of marketing activities and initiatives as required, especially related to meetings and P2P (eg. Webinars and speaker training/ briefing)
- Work closely, as part of the brand team, look for opportunities to maximise P2P touchpoints and deliver excellent customer experience.
- Technology and Tool utilisation
- Proficient in excel, word, power point and be able to have a high detail focus
- Be able to plan months in advance to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Planning and project management
- Plan and coordinate meetings with multiple stakeholders across brands
- Complete required documentations of bank of speakers across UK and ROI on relevant systems.
- Liaising closely with National Therapeutic Advisors and Sales Teams to confirm dates and times available to speak with speakers for local sales led P2Ps.
- Development in liaison with National Therapeutic Advisers of combined Speciality Business Unit annual meeting diary.
- Maintain tracking of implementation of meetings across the Speciality Business Unit
- Data Entry
- Enter customer attendees into systems like Veeva (Customer Database) and Mercury (Speakers)
- Educate, coach or check results of Analysts on complex issues and share knowledge in the team.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting speaker training and utilisation for respective brands.
3+years of experience in administration and /or project management
Excellent planning skills
High Attention to detail
Ability to manage small scale projects
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience of working in a virtual / multi-national organisation
Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
Accurate and reliable way of working
Speak and write fluent English
Competency in areas such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Knowledge of certain technologies such as Veeva
Knowledge of e-P2P Platform and other IT platforms e.g. webinar technology.
Is this you? If the above looks like a good fit then we want to speak to you as soon as possible. Please apply to the role and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss further…
- Salary Offer £12-16 per hour