MAINTENANCE ENGINEER MECHANICAL (MONDAY – FRIDAY DOUBLE DAY SHIFTS NO NIGHTS, AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, MANCHESTER AREA) SALARY CIRCA £30K INCLUDING SHIFT ALLOWANCE. EXCELLENT TRAINING AND ENVIRONMENT. GROWING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.
As part of their continued growth our client is presently seeking an additional Maintenance Technician (with mechanical bias) for their busy North East Manchester based plant.
To work within a fast paced manufacturing environment, carrying out tasks and fault finding in order that all machinery works efficiently and effectively and supports production needs at all times. To fault find on PLC controlled systems and machinery.
- To attend to breakdown and fault diagnosis.
- To conduct machine overhaul and repair.
- To fault find mechanical issues
- To assist with training of colleagues within the department and in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- Future development and continuous improvement.
- Assist in all mechanical engineering operations.
- Assist in the process of machinery and plant modifications.
- Pass on correct and relevant information at shift changes.
- Maintain quality standards and report any discrepancies.
- To work within a team and promote and implement continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience Required
-Time served Mechanical
-You will have the ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
-Experience of maintenance in a manufacturing plant
-Basic electrical skills
-Ability to fault find using engineering drawings
-Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.