GRADUATE IT CONSULTANT (R&D TAX, PERMANENT, WARRINGTON): SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL WORK ALONGSIDE SPECIALISTS WITH DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, SOFTWARE AND TAX. SALARY £23,000 PER ANNUM. BENEFITS: PENSION, £2000 WORTH OF TRAINING.
We are presently seeking computer science graduates with a keen interest in industrial developments and technologies to work as junior consultants in R&D Incentives. Our client is undertaking industry leading and applied Research and Development activities to access their full entitlement to the Government sponsored R&D incentive regimes, including the R&D credit and tax relief for SMEs.
- Attend client R&D incentive meetings, communicate qualifying criteria and taking coherent and relevant notes
- Build and develop working relationships with colleagues, clients and other third parties to develop further opportunities and business
- Identification and analysis of qualifying R&D projects, activities and expenditure ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of relevant tax Legislation and Guidelines
- Apply R&D tax Legislation and BEIS Guidelines in assessing a diverse range of industries and fields
- Writing science and engineering technical descriptions and claim reports to present in a suitable format for HMRC
- Prepare R&D claim cost calculations and associated summaries of the method of assessment
- Liaise with internal and external finance and technical teams to ensure incentive claims are delivered accurately and on time
- Where enquiries are opened by HMRC, contribute to achieving a resolution
- Continuously develop own knowledge & skills and keep up to date on technical and financial knowledge
- Degree in computer science/software or related
- Highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Comfortable with excel
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for technical graduates looking for career development in the IT sector.
- Salary Offer 22k- 23k
- Address Warrington