CNC MACHINIST (DAYS ROLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY) STAFFORDSHIRE: £28-35k WITH POTENTIAL FOR PROGRESSION. SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS UNDERGOING A PERIOD OF GROWTH AND POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT, SUPPLYING HIGH TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS TO THE NUCLEAR AND MARINE INDUSTRIES. NEW ROLE DUE TO EXPANSION.
Our client is a dynamic, small but high technology multinational company with a strong order book and a desire to grow. They design and produce innovative and high value heavy engineering products used primarily in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear and Marine industries. As part of their continued growth they are presently seeking a Machinist.
– We are looking for a machinist to assist during all stages of our client’s in-house manufacturing process.
– This is a new role due to workload and projects.
– The products that go through their machine shop are large components and sub-assemblies.
– These parts come through from their Fab & Weld shop.
– They have a small team so someone with good people skills and able to work independently.
Machinery (experience with this technology preferred):
– Toyoda machines controlled by Fanuc and Fanuc 16i controllers
– Bridgeport 506 controlled by Heidenhain TNC370
Must be self-motivated, confident, pro-active individual with at least 3 years experience in a CNC environment, and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then don’t hesitate – send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail. We are working exclusively with this client and can provide you with everything you need to secure the position and your future career.