CNC MACHINE SETTER (AUTOMOTIVE): 12 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT, £21 PER HOUR INCLUDING SHIFT PREMIUM, 12 HOUR SHIFTS 6AM TO 6PM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY. DEESIDE (CHESTER / NORTH WALES AREA) LARGE MULTINATIONAL AND GOOD WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
Our client is part of a huge multinational company with operations and offices all over the world, with an innovative and high technology range of products. As part of upcoming projects at their North Wales plant, they are looking for a CNC Machinist to work 12 hour days Friday to Sunday. This will be an initial 12 month contract. The site is easily accessible from the Wirral, North Wales and Chester.
- To machine precision components to ensure they meet the required quality standards.
- To set and operate CNC machines and carry out all related activities to Company work procedures and instructions.
- To prove new programs and edit where required so components produced meet the drawing requirements.
- To produce work to engineering drawings.
- To conduct regular daily maintenance checks and participate in breakdown maintenance as required.
- To use appropriate measuring and gauging equipment to ensure components meet the drawing specification.
- To work closely with the team leader to ensure production meets agreed deadlines.
- To liaise closely with colleagues verbally on status of machines, maintenance and quality or on any other related issues to ensure the continuity of production.
- To develop the skills necessary to become fully proficient with the entire machining tools in the machine shop.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Company.
Education / Qualifications/Experience
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Minimum 3 year apprenticeship in a machining discipline
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to interpret and analyse engineering drawings
- Be a good team player with experience of effectively contributing to a team environment as well as the ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Have experience working in a fast moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Work accurately and efficiently
Is This You?
If you are a CNC Machinist / Setter / Operator with the experience outlined above we want to speak to you as soon as possible. This is an urgent need offering an excellent hourly rate with a World Leading company, so send your CV in to us and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss further.
- Salary Offer £21 per hour