BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION): FLEXIBLE LOCATION BUT COVERING WEST MIDLANDS, SOUTH WEST AND SOUTH WALES ALSO VISITS TO THE OFFICE IN LIVERPOOL. EXCELLENT ENVIRONMENT AND A BUSINESS UNDERGOING AN EXCITING PERIOD OF GROWTH. SALARY £40-45K BASIC DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS SCHEME WHICH COULD RESULT IN AN OTE OF £100-150K.
We are presently seeking a Business Development Manager to secure public sector projects (mainly with Local Authorities, Universities and NHS Trust) across the West Midlands and South West. The successful candidate can be based in a flexible location. They have an enjoyable and personable team on site, whilst the company itself is growing rapidly after expanding from regional to national presence.
This really is a huge opportunity to be part of driving a company which is absolutely taking off.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, all aspects of Business Development across the West Midlands, South West and South Wales discussing future project opportunities with public sector clients, tracking future projects within the companies bespoke CRM system, and advising clients on procurement processes.
The candidate must be a highly organised, self-motivated individual and will ideally have experience in a similar role (although training will be given where necessary). Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary along with experience of using Microsoft packages.
With a personable and engaging nature, you will be organised and methodical in your approach. This role requires strong common sense and the ability to be proactive in your work.
Skills & Attributes Required
· Construction sector bidding / tendering knowledge
· A positive and proactive approach to work
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
· Be well organised with previous experience in administration within a corporate environment
· Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing workplace / environment
· Computer literate – proficient on Microsoft packages
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Must be professionally presented, able to work with senior level stakeholders
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an exciting new business development challenge in a dynamic and enjoyable environment…