BOOK KEEPER (ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN CHESHIRE- NORTH WEST BASED SPLIT BETWEEN WIRRAL, CHESTER AND CHESHIRE). ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTS IN WIRRAL AND CHESHIRE. SALARY BETWEEN 18K-24K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE.
Our client is a forward looking firm of Chartered Accountants covering Wirral, Chester and Cheshire. Our client has a number of specialisms including dentistry, franchising, doctors, opticians, charities and barristers. They are one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in Wirral and Cheshire.
A great opportunity for an experience Bookkeeper to join our client’s team. Their client range is wide, covering a number of sectors and business sizes including business start-ups through to multi-national organisations. This is due to the firm experiencing rapid growth in recent times and plans to develop and expand further.
- Ability to prepare and discuss monthly management accounts with clients.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Bank reconciliations and posting bank transactions.
- Ensuring that clients’ work is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to meet client/department needs and deadlines.
- Ability to prepare management accounts, prepayments/accruals etc.
- Working towards or AAT qualified would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working within an accounting practice essential.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines, using a logical and methodical approach.
- Computer literate with experience of accounting packages.
- Use of CCH software desirable.
- Experience of using Xero required.
- Flexi-time working hours.
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing after five years.
- Option to purchase additional holidays.
- Free on site parking.
- Work place pension scheme.
- Non-contributory death in service benefit scheme.
- Payment of professional registration/subscription fees.
- In-house development courses
- External CPD courses.
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
- Salary Offer 18k- 24k