AGILE PRODUCT DELIVERY MANAGER (EXCITING GROWING COMPANY OFFERING AN AMAZING ENVIROMENT – PERMANENT, CENTRAL MANCHESTER): NEW ROLE WITH AN EXCITING GROWING TECH BUSINESS, SALARY TO £55K DEP ON EXPERIENCE PLUS BRILLIANT BENEFITS AND ENVIRONMENT – FLEXIBLE WORKING, HACK DAYS, EQUITY. LIFE ASSURANCE AND MORE!
Our client is a very exciting, growing digital product agency creating world-class experiences and help their clients stay ahead, working with some of the biggest names around including The BBC. They are looking for an experienced Agile Product Delivery Manager in line with continued growth.
This person will be working closely with Product Owners and wider Delivery Team.
Working across multi-discipline teams, you will be responsible for prioritising activities and delivering solutions, leading the product teams and client relationships, coaching the teams, and managing dependencies, which may include removing blockers.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be required to prioritise tasks and manage client demands within your multi-discipline team and be responsible for scoping and defining roadmaps.
- We will look for you to take ownership of critical commercial routines to manage revenue targets, client’s budgets, evaluate risks and be responsible for delivery plans.
- You will strive for continuous improvement, and also play a key role in coaching team members and the wider business.
Skills and experience
- We are looking for a natural leader and problem-solver with the ability to make smart, practical decisions under pressure.
- You’ll need to be focused, resilient and have a positive “can do” attitude, plus a willingness to make a real difference and commitment to continuing to work towards goals and objectives – even if setbacks and hurdles occur.
- We work with Agile/Lean practices, so experience in this area – and a keenness to champion this way of working across the business would be beneficial.
- An annual training budget of at least £500 so you can develop your skills
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Medical insurance with eyecare and dental included
- Subsidised massages on-site
- Generous maternity and shared parental leave package
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- Annual (& legendary) Christmas jaunt abroad
- Social events subsidised by the company, including a weekly free bar
- Bike and rail pass scheme
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to be part of a successful, fast growing business with an extremely bright future and huge potential.
- Salary Offer £55K dependant on experience