ADMINISTRATOR (CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTY): LIVERPOOL, EXCELLENT ENVIRONMENT AND TEAM. SALARY £18-20K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS PENSION. EXCITING GROWING BUSINESS, AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING OFF!
We are presently seeking an administrator to support project monitoring and general office duties. The successful candidate will be based at their Liverpool City Centre offices. They have an enjoyable and personable team on site, whilst the company itself is growing rapidly after UK expansion.
The successful candidate will be assisting with, or responsible for, all aspects of operational administration
The candidate must be a highly organised, self-motivated individual and will ideally have experience in a similar role (although training will be given where necessary). Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary along with experience of using Microsoft packages.
With a personable and engaging nature, you will be organised and methodical in your approach. This role requires strong common sense and the ability to be proactive in your work.
Skills & Attributes Required
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
- Be well organised with previous experience in administration within a corporate environment
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing workplace / environment
- Computer literate – proficient on Microsoft packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Must be professionally presented, able to work with senior level stakeholders
- Adherence to confidentiality in all matters of administration is essential
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay – send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an administrator role in a dynamic and enjoyable environment…
- Salary Offer £18-20K