ACCOUNTS SEMI- SENIOR (ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN CHESHIRE- NORTH WEST BASED SPLIT BETWEEN WIRRAL, CHESTER AND CHESHIRE). ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTS IN WIRRAL AND CHESHIRE. SALARY 18K-30K DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE. NEW ROLES DUE TO GROWTH.
Our client is a forward looking firm of Chartered Accountants covering Wirral, Chester and Cheshire. Our client has a number of specialisms including dentistry, franchising, doctors, opticians, charities and barristers. They are one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in Wirral and Cheshire.
A great opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join our client’s accounts and audit department. Their client range is wide, covering a number of sectors and business sizes including business start-ups through to multi-national organisations.
As a Semi Senior, you will assist the Accounts Seniors and Managers in the preparation of accounts, income tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Systems used: CCH, SAGE, Xero, Microsoft Applications.
The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work with a diverse client base taking responsibility for:
- Preparing year end accounts for Limited Company and Sole Trader clients.
- Management accounts for several Limited Companies and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with ad hoc project work for clients.
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries.
In addition the candidate must:
- Have excellent oral and written communication
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Able to work under pressure and to time constrained deadlines
- Be a contributor to business development, representing the firm at events and developing long term relationships with referrers, banks, solicitors etc
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.
- Salary Offer 18k-30k dependant on experience